Welcome to YORtender
The Local authorities in the Yorkshire & Humber Region have a combined external spend of some £4.5 billion per annum. The Region has a single strategic procurement strategy, under the leadership of YORprocure, which aims to ensure that we have best practice procurement across the Region, are delivering tangible benefits and are promoting collaborative working with colleagues and suppliers.
A key element of our strategy is YORtender, the procurement portal for the Yorkshire & Humber Region. YORtender provides real benefits to all:
- A single procurement approach across the Region
- A means to share, co-ordinate and collaborate on procurement exercises
- E-enabled for all to work smarter and to reduce procurement leadtimes
- Suppliers can register their capabilities and interests in opportunities
- Suppliers receive email alerts of opportunities
- Immediate access to current opportunities
- News Alert feature to communicate key information
Suppliers - Register Now!
To register free to promote your business capabilities and to start receiving email alerts just Click on Supplier Registration.
Once registered you will need to add the domain @due-north.com to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive email alerts relating to tender opportunities for your categories.
You will then be able to:
- Click on Opportunities to view current contract opportunities advertised across the Region
- Click on Contract Register to view current contracts, this will provide a future view of potential opportunities and timescales
- Click on User Guides for instructions on using the system and frequently asked questions
We welcome any feedback regarding YORtender, if you have any general comments, observations, ideas etc please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments about specific contracts or procurement exercises should be directed to the named contact in the responsible Local Authority.
Sheffield Housing Keepmoat Homes Meet the Developer Event – 20 March 2015
Created: (19/02/2015 09:12:32)
Sheffield Housing Company is a creative partnership between Sheffield City Council, Keepmoat Ltd and Great Places Housing Group. Keepmoat Homes Ltd, as the contractor would like to invite New Build Housing Subcontractors, Suppliers, and local Social Enterprise Organisations to come and view the proposals for the next five generation schemes in Sheffield with the potential to be involved in the construction of a total of 2,300 New Build homes.